Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Week Bites the Dust

Another week gone...

Here is a picture of the new cousin I mentioned in the last post... so sweet.


Today we built a small deck area for the pool entrance in the back yard. Here is a picture of our son finishing his pizza on it just before it was complete. Yes, his JEANS are wet, he had been swimming... with a little help... we was pushed in.


This will assist with getting in and out of the pool some... we have a few more projects planned for the back yard... other than the shed we'd like to have back there, that is. We have to build a frame for the hot tub and get it in place. Then, we will add some decking around it as well. We also want to expand the patio some to be able to move the grill to one end and have room for a patio set of some kind. It is only money and time, right?


Yesterday was spent with the 60 Mile Mamas and a fundraising event. Check out our website at 60MileMamas.com.

Next weekend is PARTY weekend... that is lots of parties. We have a birthday party for a cousin turning 2 in the late morning on Saturday, followed immediately by a niece's birthday party Saturday afternoon... followed by a nephew's birthday party on Sunday afternoon. We alreay know what we are getting the nephew... got two more presents to to figure out and all to buy. Whoo-Hoo!!

Funny note - Earlier when we were outside, it sprinked on me a bit, but I did not know if it was percipitation or if one of the many active birds outside had gotten me, yuck. I looked down to see that it was indeed just a tiny raindrop and was a bit thrilled I must say. I did however, think of the idea of bird-poo and thought to myself, "oooh, dat's nassy" which is what my nephew, Josh, would say if he thought it was nasty. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. The deck looks good in the picture and I am sure it will be well worth it!!

    ReplyDelete