Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great Weekend...

I had a great weekend. Spent some time running errands on Saturday morning. Then, spent time with family in the afternoon playing Apples to Apples and Snorta. They are both kid games, but great fun! My sister and nephew stayed for dinner and my sister and I completed our schedule for training for the 3-DAY.

Saturday night, I received my first donation for the 3-DAY. Thank you Greg!!! It gave me some hope that maybe the fundraising will go ok.

Sunday, after church, we ate with family and then my husband surprised us by taking us shopping. The kids both needed a fresh look for church and "fancy" stuff... we handled that and I got some new stuff for work. Whoo Hoo!

Then, my sister and I started our training for the 3-DAY. We walked 2.5 miles at a pace of 3 miles per hour. I then walked an additional 0.5 miles to make a total of 3.0 miles. I am excited about the journey to 3-DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment