Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bust-A-Move

My sister and I have officially registered for the Dallas / Fort Worth Breast Cancer 3-Day, benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure. It will be held the first full weekend in November.

Our team name is: Bust-A-Move! We have individual goals and a team goal for fundraising. You can see my personal 3-day webpage here:

http://www.the3day.org/goto/StephanieHoward

We have a long way to go to raise our team goal, but I am hopeful that we can get it accomplished. Please, go check out the website and consider a donation, it is a great cause!

In the meantime, between now and the 3-day... my sister and I have 34 weeks to get ready to walk a wopping 60 miles in 3 days. We turned the 24 week schedule into a 34 week schedule. It involves 1,000 miles of walking start to finish and 40 hours of cross training. We are both excited about starting.

Stay tuned for further details...

No comments:

Post a Comment